This episode of The Bachelorette was a load of crap. Oh, hello everyone.
- DeMario did himself no favors in trying to redeem his character after all of the things he has been through with this show. Chris Harrison allowed him to talk himself into a circle about this “girl” that exposed him early on in the show. My issue remains with all of the “woe is me” talk that he was peddling during the BIP scandal. If you are trying to rehab your image, you aren’t doing a good job, sir.
- Kenny remains delightful and meeting his daughter, McKenzie last night was a joy. Her braids were also everything and she was just SO cute. They won’t make him The Bachelor thought so don’t get it twisted.
- Dean has been on the press trail for the show for a while. Someone on that show either must love him or feel really bad for putting him through all of that crap this season. Not only forcing him to say, “I’m ready to go black and never go back” and also fording him to reunite his distant family on the show. This must be his swan song. Not only will he be on BIP, but he really did ace his Bachelor trial interview on the couch with Rachel.
- The Bachelor Franchise has no room to foster a discussion about race in America and it is deplorable that they would try to create a redemption story for Lee. Chris Harrison had no business moderating this discussion either. This is a man who isn’t sorry about the things that he said and doesn’t even understand WHY they are wrong and harmful and dangerous. The fact that the show has diminished his racist acts as “drama” makes me even more upset. The black men who were on this show and terrorized by Lee should be furious that the show put them in such a situation.
- More bloopers please. I wish they would keep these things in the show.
[Podcast will play automatically — click here for the player]