I’ve always loved podcasts, but whilst I was away, I really got into them. I listened to at least 2 or 3 episodes per day on my holiday and now I can’t stop! There are so many great podcasts out there that caters to your individual tastes, which is awesome.
Here are my top 5 podcasts to get into and why you should get to listening:
1. Oprah SuperSoul Conversations. This podcast changed my way of thinking. Obviously, I’m a fan of anything Oprah does, that goes without saying. She brings on so many different types of guests and each one can teach you something new. My favorite guests include Maria Shriver, Shonda Rhimes and Marianne Williamson.
2. The Skinny Confidential Him and Her Show. I’ve loved Lauryn Evarts since I found her blog 5 years ago, and now that she has a podcast with her other half, Michael, it’s a match made in podcast heaven. They are unfiltered as they converse with different guests ranging from my inspo Gary Vee to skin care queen Kate Somerville.
3. Adderall and Compliments. The name of this podcast alone should get you to listen! I’ve known Annabelle for a few years now and I’m convinced she is the Joan Rivers of our time. She is a comedian and reality TV junkie that will leave you in tears from laughing so hard. This is a great podcast for anyone who needs that extra boost of laughter to their day.
4. Love in Limboland. This is a – you guessed it – dating podcast for the millennial demographic. Hosts Tiffany and Kudzi keep things light whilst asking important questions about monogamy, dating apps, and marriage. I definitely recommend this for any millennial trying to navigate the dating world.
5. 25 To Life. Did you think I was going to do a podcast list without mentioning 25 To Life?! This one is for all fans of The Bachelor franchise. Taylor and Adam hash out the best recap you will ever hear.