I just came across this one on Twitter and felt like it kind of explains who I am, who the other women writers I know are, and who many emerging women writers will turn into. Right after I read that one, I came across another article as to why a man should date a writer! Find it here.
Here’s a little look into who I am in relationships in case you were curious — and obvi I’m keepin’ it real!
Read the article & you’ll see more but if you’re lazy (and let’s be honest, we all are during the holidays), these are some key points:
- I’ll give you the world — just don’t be too eager to get it. And if you do me wrong, I will take you to through the depths of hell.
- You are a part of my world, not my whole world. For now.
- I love love; I dream about it, I fantasize about it, I write about, & I talk about it. Every.Single.Day. Hopeless romantic to the T.
- You may or may not be another story in my book. Make it a good one.
- Appreciate me. I’m the queen of doing the little things for no reason, but make sure to acknowledge it.
- Be sentimental. I don’t care for the materialistic stuff from a man.
- Be a man. Fight for me. Play with me. Have patience with me. Stand by me. Never give up on me.
- Respect me. Keep it real with me.