Hope you had a healthy week! And if you didn’t, it’s never too late to start.
This healthy fish recipe is perfect to start your week. The Cod & Veg is light, clean and duh, full of flavor!
- x 1 piece of skinless cod loin per person
- x 6 small mushrooms
- x 3 peppers (orange, red, yellow)
- x 6 stalks of spring onion
- x 1 pack of asparagus
- Garlic Olive Oil (if you don’t have that, use garlic powder or minced garlic)
- Garlic Salt
- Sea Salt (if you don’t have that, use regular salt. We’re all about using what you already have)
- Rinse cod loins in cold water
- Cut up mushroom, peppers and spring onion
- Lay this in the tray
- * asparagus will be cooked separately
- Place cod on top of the vegetables
- Generously drizzle garlic olive oil over the cod and vegetables
- Sprinkle the garlic salt too
- Grind some salt and pepper over all ingredients
- Take another piece of tin foil and cover the cod and veg
- Place tray in pre heated oven and cook for approx. 30 mins.
- Wash the asparagus
- Place in a microwaveable dish
- Add a dash of water to the dish
- Cook in microwave on ‘high’ for approx. 4-5 mins. (this will depend on the strength of your microwave)