Hey GMM readers – breakfast time is the best time!!
How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Here’s an interesting take on a fried egg…you would probably expect the mushrooms but perhaps not the pepper or fresh tomato…it’s a great combo if I do say so myself!
Eggs for breakfast is a really good way start to the day. You won’t find yourself feeling hungry until lunch time.
- x 1 egg (or however many you wish to use)
- x 1 pepper (any colour of your choice – I like red the most!)
- x 3 mushrooms
- x 1 tomato
- Sunflower oil
- Cut the bottom of the pepper off
- Then cut a whole slice, which is what you will use later on
- Slice mushrooms
- Whilst the egg is cooking add the sliced mushrooms to the pan so these can lightly fry
- Let the egg cook for approx. 5-6 mins.
- Once this is done the mushrooms will also be done
- Slice the fresh tomato
- If you want to heat the pepper slice you can do this too
- Once all is done you can serve it up!
* notice the pepper surrounding the yolk – eating them as a combo gives the yolk and pepper a really good taste