I have had such a hard time with my diet lately! And with Coachella just around the corner (my first time going!), I am trying to get on that healthy train STAT.
Give Me Mora has teamed up with Leaner Creamer to give you this awesome and super clean recipe! If you’re like me and not a pro at the whole baking thing, don’t worry, this recipe is easy and hard to mess up.
Leaner Creamer is a natural coffee creamer that is made with coconut oil and helps with weight management. I’ve been mixing in Leaner Creamer with my morning coffee for almost 2 years now off and on. I used the regular vanilla flavor, but they are coming out with some really cool new flavors. You can get 10% off of your first order on their website and read more about this product.
The recipe below is gluten free, dairy free and the eggs can be substituted to make it vegan!
Each muffin is about 135 calories.
Most of the ingredients can be found at Trader Joe’s BUT the coconut flour I got for 99 cents at the 99 Cents store!! Major win.
PS – We have a special GIVEAWAY at the bottom of this post!
- Gluten Free Oats (you can swap this for almond flour if you want, but I like the texture of the oats)
- Coconut Flour (you can also swap this for the flour of your choice)
- Almond Butter
- Coconut Oil
- 1 Whole Egg 1 Egg White (if you want to make this vegan, you can use egg substitute or make flax eggs by mixing 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed meal with 3 tablespoon water per “egg”)
- Leaner Creamer
- Almond Milk (I used unsweetened, but if you like your muffins a little sweeter use the vanilla kind)
- All Natural Vanilla Extract
- Baking Soda or Baking Powder
- 3 Medium Ripe Bananas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Line your muffin tray and set aside until ready to pour
- In a large bowl mix 1 cup GF oats + half a cup coconut flour. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl pour 4 tablespoons Leaner Creamer and add 1.5 cups hot water
- Whip in 1 egg and 1 egg white (or your flax eggs)
- Add 2 tablespoons of flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- After you have mixed in your banana to the leaner creamer/egg bowl, pour that bowl into the bigger bowl containing your oats/flour mix.
- Mix all of it together and pour into your muffin tins
Cook time: 25-35 minutes. Stick a toothpick in one of your muffins and see if there’s anything on the it when you take it out. The toothpick should come out clean.
Want a FREE Leaner Creamer of your own?! We will mail you one! All of you have to do is:
Write in the comments below or on my Instagram what you will make with your own Leaner Creamer!
We can’t wait to see your recipe ideas! Winner will be announced 1 week from today.