Happy Sunday [typography font=”Cantarell” size=”24″ size_format=”px” color=”#ff6666″]GMM[/typography] followers!
Kale is a new discovery of mine – I’ve enjoyed adding it to my diet and experimenting the different ways to cook it. One kale recipe Nic recommended to me was Kale chips, which I must say are divine. We decided to share our recipe and hope you enjoy as much as we do!
[typography font=”Cantarell” size=”24″ size_format=”px” color=”#ff6666″]Ingredients:[/typography]
- x 1 bag of Kale
- Minced Garlic / Garlic Powder
- Garlic Salt
- Olive Oil
[typography font=”Cantarell” size=”24″ size_format=”px” color=”#ff6666″]Instructions:[/typography]
- Pre heat the oven to 160 degrees celsius
- Rinse and dry kale leaves
- Rip kale off the stems – and break into small pieces
- Place on baking parchment
- Drizzle olive oil over the kale and ensure to mix it, so it is covered
- Add the garlic mince/powder, garlic salt, salt and pepper
- Put the kale in the oven and cook for 15-20 mins until it begins to look brown and crispy at the edges.
You can serve this as a side dish or have it as a small snack. I like having it with some sweet chilli dip – I find it sweetens it up a bit. Sauce preference, if any, is down to you!