It’s officially been 365 crazy days since I launched this little adventure of mine! Today is a really special day for me, as it symbolizes how much I’ve gone through in so little time to get here. I never in a million years thought we would get here and for that, I truly am forever thankful. [typography font=”Cantarell” size=”15″ size_format=”px” color=”#ff6666″]Give Me Mora [/typography] was just an idea I had a year and a half ago, and thanks to my amazing team, it’s now a business and brand.
This site has forced me to tear down every wall I have, to open my heart and be vulnerable, and to work harder than I ever have. The journey was not easy, but through all of the difficult times there were so many beautiful and amazing moments.
Thank you for sticking by me, for reading about my crazy adventures, and for inspiring me through your own stories every single day. I love what a community GMM has become and I can’t wait to see it grow even more this next year. We’re officially a 1-year-old! Okay, I need to stop before I start crying like a baby.
Since it is our 1 year anniversary, or as I say, our MORAversary, I thought I would highlight 10 +1 for good luck of my favorite things we’ve tackled in our blog (couldn’t mention all of our exclusives here, but know that they are my fave, too)!
1) Woman On The Rise. This segment has been the most important to me to do because there are so many women out there who inspire, empower and deserve some acknowledgement! Thank you to the wonderful women who let me honor them! In case you missed one, you can read below:
2) Man On The Rise. Launching MOTR was exciting because so many of the male readers had been asking for it! It took a while to find the perfect candidate, but we found him and he was everything.
| Andrew Sandler |
3) Sophie Tweed-Simmons sharing her health & fitness tips. I love Sophie and I love what she is doing for women, so it was a perfect fit having her get a little personal on our site. She’s honest and open and we are so lucky to have had her!
4) Travel. Launching travel was so exciting for me because I got to see parts of the world and share some tips and tricks. I’m excited for the next 12 months to see where I go next!
5) New York Fashion Week. Being 3rd row at Badgley Mishka was everything! Read about it here if you missed it.
6) Mora Music. Thank you to DJ CVTTER for creating awesome mixes for our readers on Spotify. This was something I really wanted to expand the site to and I can’t wait to see what you do next.
7) Recipes. Thank you to Elyse for making so many delicious and health-conscious recipes for us. About 30 recipes so far from this amazing girl!
8) Bougie-On-A-Budget. Having money saving tips was really important for me, because in this economy, we all need to watch our spending! Thank you to all of the brands that have collaborated with us in order to give our readers discounts!
9) TV appearances. I am so thankful that people liked this site so much they asked me to come speak about it on TV! It’s been really surreal being the interviewee instead of the interviewer.
10) Fall TV. Need I say more? There is nothing I love more than TV and to be able to tackle all of the new shows and write about it has really been a highlight.
11) Collaborating with @Fitalicious_Me & R.M Drake. I had been following both Vevian and Rob for a while and to be able to get them on this site was major for me.
330 posts and 365 days later and now we’re here! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of the love and support.
xo [typography font=”Cantarell” size=”15″ size_format=”px” color=”#ff6666″]NM[/typography]