Halloumi, Avocado & Pesto Snack!
Hey GMM followers – how’s the start to your week?
Sometimes we like to snack and so my recipes will cater for that too 🙂 This is a filling snack and, eaten in moderation, is one that is worth a few extra calories from time to time!
I love cheese, and halloumi is one that is always fun to eat – I call it squeaky cheese!
Hope you give this a try and enjoy all the flavours! EF xo
- x 1 pack of Halloumi
- x 1 Avocado
- Green Pesto
- Slice halloumi
- Slice avocado
* keep the avocado stone amongst the avocado whilst prepping as this will stop the avocado from going brown
- Pre heat grill (medium heat)
- Place halloumi on tray and put under the grill
- The halloumi will take approx. 6-8 mins under the grill
- Once it has been cooking for 4-5 mins. turn the halloumi over so both sides are exposed to the heat
- As it starts to sizzle the halloumi will go golden brown at the edges
- Once this happens you will know it is nearly ready
* be sure not to cook it for too long or it will go hard