Testify to Hip Hop is a digital streaming show all about – you guessed it – hip hop.
I headed over to their studio to round up my top 5 hip hop trending moments of the week.
Here’s a quick recap:
- Cardi B is the new face of Reebok. The reality star turned rapper just announced her Cardi B x Reebok collaboration, making this the third major collab for her this year. MONEY MOVES.
- Rick Ross tells Kanye West that lemon pepper wings from Wing Stop is the key to coping. After ‘Ye tweeted that McDonald’s was his favorite restaurant (but like, same), Ross told him it’s all about Wing Stop’s lemon pepper wings. I need you to testify on this one
- Mac Miller’s cause of death is revealed as an accidental overdose. The coroner said the rapper died of a toxic mix of fentanyl and cocaine.
- Blac Chyna finds another way to stay relevant by dropping her first rap single called “Deserve” featuring Yo Gotti & Jeremih. After all this time, we finally get a single from Blac Chyna and it’s actually not horrible. Probably because she’s been working with Tyga’s producer, Mally Mall.
- Are Diddy and Cassie back together? Rumors report the two are back together. Trying to keep up with Diddy and Cassie’s relationship is like trying to keep up with the Kardashians…you can’t. Or you can, and it’s like a full time job.
Get in on this conversation and testify via the Facebook page!
Don’t forget to “like” and subscribe to Testify to Hip Hop.