Hey GMM lovers!
This veg mix is so simple but so tasty – 3 of my favourite veg ingredients plus a bit of soy sauce, and there you have it.
My serving suggestions are: having it as a side dish for a hot meal, cooking it then leaving it to go cold and making it into a salad (by adding leaves of your choice and even a protein), or just as a tasty filling snack.
The prep and cook time in total is no more than 12-15mins, so if you’re tight on time – this is what you want to be making!
Enjoy lovely foodies xo
- [typography font=”Cantarell” size=”16″ size_format=”px” color=”#ff6666″]Ingredients:[/typography] Petit Pois (frozen)
- Soya Beans (frozen)
- Spring Onions
- Soy Sauce
*amounts are down to you – it all depends how much you want to/need to make – keep the amount of peas and soya beans even, and use approx. 6-10 spring onions (obviously more are used when there are more peas and beans)
[typography font=”Cantarell” size=”16″ size_format=”px” color=”#ff6666″]Instructions:[/typography]
- Chop the spring onion – keep the pieces fairly thick
- Heat some sunflower oil in a wok (medium heat) and add the peas
- Once these start to defrost add the soya beans
- As the soya beans defrost add some soy sauce and let it cook for 2-3 mins
- Add the spring onions and a few grinds of salt
- Mix the veg around and once it all looks to have softened slightly you can leave it for a further 2 mins.
- Serve up!